The National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health states that over 50% of adults in the US don’t meet recommended amounts of physical activity per day, but Jason Queiros, a chiropractor, gives valuable tips on how to sit at your desk… actively.
So here are 5 ways to condition your body at your work desk:
- The chair should be at proper height, so you are in a 90.90.90 position.
- The monitor should be above eye level. This way you will avoid eyestrain and hunching.
- The neck stretch will help you avoid back ache.
- Get away from your keyboard and stretch your fingers to avoid Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- The “Magic Carpet Ride” will help you work out your core and arms.
On how to do these tricks and many other useful tips, take a quick look at this link.