Are you ready for the European School Sport Day on Friday 29 September 2017? If you’re not sure the event is for you, or that there’s not enough time to get started, we can most definitely help you on your way.
5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss European School Sport Day
- Raise the profile of physical education and sport in schools
- Create fun and enjoyment through physical activity for young people
- Promote health and wellbeing for lifelong learning
- Encourage social inclusion and develop social competence amongst students
- Connect with other European countries
The European School Sport Day has empowered 1.5 million European students to #BeActive in 20 countries so far.