Everyone loves a dance-off. You’ve seen it in movies and on TV – now it’s your chance to be part of a real live international edition. How? Simply by being a FlashMOVE Agent and posting a video of your rehearsal online as part of our FlashMOVE intra team rehearsal competition.
You don’t need to be as competitive as Zoolander and Hansel to take part. It’s a friendly competition that’s all about fun and unification, showing the diversity of the participants that will be moving Europe on 10 September.
What’s more, by posting your videos, you will inspire even more people around Europe to join the biggest European simultaneous flash mob as part of the European Week of Sport, to dance, have fun and be active.
HOW TO TAKE PART – “AND… 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8…”
- Register your FlashMOVE event here and learn the steps with our dance tutorial.
- Gather your team (from 2 people to 10 – as many or as few as you can) to practise the choreography with you. Get a mobile phone with a camera, or a real shooting camera, if you’d prefer [remember to make a horizontal video, so we can more easily upload it on websites and social media].
- Make a short rehearsal video (20 seconds). #DanceLikeNoOneIsWatchingYou is the leitmotiv. But remember, we are not looking for an edited video: we would like to see a real rehearsal. Choose a part of the choreography you find most fun for you [or the most challenging] and dance it.
- Have fun with your location. A square? A restaurant? A park? A pool? Surprise us! Any public space where you can do a short dance is a great location that will intrigue your viewers online.
- Get noticed: make a fun video that will make people near you want to join your FlashMOVE event.
- Don’t forget: #DanceLikeNoOneIsWatchingYou is a key word this year as everyone can and should dance, be active, move, no matter if they are at home, at work, at the park, and no matter if it can dance professionally. Dancing expresses emotion and it’s fun!
- Upload your video [videos, as you can shoot an indefinite number of rehearsal short videos] on you Facebook/ YouTube/ Instagram page, using one of the # below, so we can track the videos, and also please send the videos to us at email@example.com
- Share! Get as many people as possible to join your event through our website. You should inspire them to like your video [or videos, it is really up to you], share and most important: make impact, by registering your event. Use the hashtags:
After 10 September, the MOVE Agent with most likes, shares and comments of their video, will:
Become an ambassador of movement: Your FlashMOVE event video [not the rehearsal, but the real one you will deliver to us] will be used to create the 2017 promotional video.
Receive a great 30 second self promotional video for your association, organisation, dance studio etc., prepared by our team, that you can use to attract new partners [for this we would need your logos and raw video materials].
The most important
You will inspire many people to #BeActive
You will inspire people to enjoy dancing
You will be part of a European event
You will have fun
READY? Camera ON! Time is ticking and you should start practicing in 5, 6, 7, 8……FlashMOVE!