What if you can take a pill to help you stay healthy, productive and in a good mood at your workplace? It is a pill that is cost-free and easily accessible, requiring only a little motivation and a few minutes of your day. This pill is called Exercise.
Many of us have jobs that require sitting in one place (for example, at a desk) throughout the whole working day. Inactivity carries serious risks for our physical and mental health, and our well-being.
What you can do? Take the medicine. MOVE! Divide your day in to 60-90 minutes long blocks and at the end of each one stand up and move around the office. To stretch and tone your muscles, you can use the office furniture, the wall, the floor of the room and even the staircase of your office building.
We filmed a series of short videos to help you out by giving you ideas how to treat your body right during working hours. In the office you can:
1. Start with a simple movement to eliminate the stiffness in your back and neck.
2. Treat your legs, arms and booty.
3. Combine push-ups and lunges.
4. Tone and shape the hamstrings.
5. Keep your booty, quads and triceps happy.
6. Keep your calves strong.
7. Stretch your back and legs after exercising.
Click on the following links to find out how to:
– Turn the stairs into a gym
– Have the park bench as your only workout equipment
– Stay active at home
Learn more about our MOVEment Pills by clicking here.